Monday, February 3, 2014

Quite the Character


So, weather here in the mountains has been crazy cold the past couple of weeks. I personally was getting tired of wearing just the same old plain sweaters. Since I have become known for layering things with collared shirts, I decided to try something I had seen on Pinterest (imagine that!). I got this fox shirt from Old Navy back in the fall. I always struggled with what to wear it with because it seemed so casual and for the fact it has a fox on it (granted I have been obsessed with foxes lately..). So I decided to layer it with a denim shirt and ta-da!!! Gotta say, I'm pretty proud! HaHa. So the moral of this fashion story is: when in doubt, Layer it!! You might just find a new way to wear that casual tee that you had no idea what to do with. Now, I just chose to dress it up a little with a black skirt and boots, but I also decided to show ya'll and more laid back way to wear it. 



I have to put on the record, denim skirt are the world's best invention in modest dressing. You can put basically anything with them! It's like magic! It also means that you can wear cute shoes with them, like these awesome Keds! They add a little style and comfort! 

So, here's hoping weather is good wherever you are! But, as long as it's freezing here, we will accommodate in a fashionable and modest way! God bless ya'll! 

~*Samantha*~ 


  


No comments:

Post a Comment