Thursday, January 9, 2014

Make A Statement

Bubble Statement Necklaces are my all time FAVORITE! (Can you tell?) 
As ya'll have already heard, we visit Pinterest a lot! Well, ever since I've started pinning, I would always come across these really cute outfits with all kinds of extravagant necklaces... or, statement necklaces.. and you could say I've become quite obsessed with them! No lie. Over the past couple years, I have managed to collect quite a few. So I decided to post some of them on here in hopes that ya'll will fall utterly in love with them as I have!



Love this funky and fun fan-shaped
statement necklace! 

A little shine never hurt anyone! 
Love it when you find a cute one of these
at a great price! P.S. this was only $3!



Love, Love, Love bubble necklaces in
every color imaginable! 
Why wouldn't you want a gold chain
around your neck? HaHa. Super cute!






 So, here's hoping you are inspired! Statement necklaces are a great addition to any modest top. They add a little flair while still allowing you to cover up! For these and others like them, try visiting your nearest Cato Fashions, Charming Charlie, or even Amazon! Trust me, you won't go back to regular jewelry! Let the twelve-step interventions begin!





No comments:

Post a Comment